In addition to the overriding prohibition against dealing in the Company's securities when a person is in possession of inside information, Directors, officers and Restricted Employees and their associated parties are at all times prohibited from dealing in the Company's securities during the prescribed "blackout" periods. These periods will run from the end of the financial quarter up to the day after the expected release date of the quarter's results. Listed below are the dates for the 2020/2021 Financial Years.
The following dates show the maximum days for the "blackout" period. However, these periods will reduce if the financials for the relevant quarter are released early, in which case the "blackout" period will cease the day after the release.
- 1st January 2020 - 28th February 2020 (42 trading days)
- 1st April 2020 - 30th April 2020 (20 trading days)
- 1st July 2020 - 31st August 2020 (45 trading days)
- 1st October 2020 - 31st October 2020 (23 trading days)
- 1st January 2021 - 28th February 2021 (42 trading days)
- 1st April 2021 - 30th April 2021 (20 trading days)
- 1st July 2021 - 31st August 2021 (45 trading days)
The "blackout" periods may be varied by the Board of Directors and circulated, with appropriate notice, to all Directors, officers and employees.